I gotta know, are we back in Alaska? This is waaaay too much snow! Christian will be happy when he gets off work to see the surprise Santa left him. Looks like he got his wish and we will have a white Christmas after all. I have to tell you the big difference from here and Alaska though is that the road crew in Washington have no idea how to handle this! The roads are pretty slick! But the kids enjoyed it!
Jordan decided we needed some more cookies. (this is about as far as he got, he got distracted and I finished the cookies ;)
The girls making snow angels


4 comments:
That was today? Wow! How much did you get? My kids would be very jealous.
This snow is so crazy! I love that we will have a white Christmas!!!
We made it out of there just in time to miss the second round of snowstorms! We are having fun here in the warm Arizona weather!
Merry Christmas!
Looks like your kiddos are having some fun! So far, we have Not had much snow this year. The past few days have been VERY cold, though, with a strong wind that drove the wind chill even lower. BRRRR! BUT, we did not get the bad weather today that they were predicting for this area. YAY!
Post a Comment