


Erin performed in her first concert this past Sunday at church. We are blessed to go to a church that has such a HUGE group of kids in the Sunday school program that they had to divide it little kids k-2nd grade one week and next week big kids 3-6 will do a performance for the parents. They are just so stinkin cute at this age! I loved that there was a little guy in the front that kept pulling his sweater up to sing through the whole performance. (always funny when it's not your kid!) Cracked me up that his mom had gone to so much work to put him in the most adorable little sweater vest combo and there he was showing us all his naked belly. Did his momma's heart proud I'm sure! ;)
I had to laugh though to think that my baby Erin who came into the world at only 5 lbs was one of the tallest there and placed in the back row! I don't think anyone would have guessed she was such a tiny baby! She did a great job singing and waved at me every chance she got!
Friday, December 12, 2008
Posted by Abby at 8:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Oh I love it when they wave! Last year at Erika's school concert the teacher had them all wave real big for a couple of times just to get the waves out. It was really cute cause it's not just a wave, but a hi mom and a run to give mom a hug real quick. I love the kids performing at that age! Erin looks very pretty!
Erin looks very sweet ....
Post a Comment