As you may have recalled from a past post I shared Jordan's injury from playing Air soft with his church youth group. He came home this past weekend with injuries this time. Thank goodness none that required any kind of doctor but if you click on the picture you can see the bruises on his nose from the plastic air soft bullets. Maybe it's a girl thing but this is fun?
Saturday, December 6, 2008
This is fun?
Posted by Abby at 1:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
He is such a cutie bruises or not.
I don't really see any bruiese but I am sure he had fun. Always a handsome guy.
Ashton tells me he isn't a guy he is a boy. So maybe I should say handsome man. How's that? :)
I can kind of see the bruises. but what I mostly notice is the fuzz on his upper lip and all around his chin, etc. I guess he is turning in to a fine looking young man!
Post a Comment