was a book of stories Regan put together at school for me. Here are some of my favorite excerpts from her:
The World by Regan Meyer
I have three wishes for the world. First, I wish for peace and less war, so that families can be together forever! Second I wish that people will build more recycling plants, so that the world's resources can be saved. Third, I wish people will build more firestations so that forest fires be put out quicker. These wishes will make the world a better place.
Can I say that these just warmed my heart. I had to laugh at the recycling, I think she has turned into a west coast girl!
Monday, December 29, 2008
One of my favorite gifts this year
Posted by Abby at 4:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Looks like she put some thought into her wishes!
Those are always my favorite types of gifts too.
Abby,
It sounds like such a special book - something you will treasure forever. My son is also very concerned about forest fires for some reason. That would probably be on his wish list too!
I love the Recycling one...=)
Post a Comment