Regan was looking at our blog the other day and said mom what happened to your Fridays Fave Five? So I guess I am going to work on bringing it back ;)
1. I finished my classes this week. Woo Hoo!
2. Christian has the weekend off. That never happens! It was so nice to have him around we even took the girls to see the Zoo Lights (stay tuned for pictures)
3. Holy Moly did you guys see how many comments Steals and Deals got on the 12 days of Christmas celebration? We went from 40 followers to 115 in two weeks!! It's so nice to see our baby grow!
4. It snowed here for the first time this year...it's beginning to look a lot like Christmmasss
5. Regan brought home the most incredible gingerbread house she made at school. I can't believe it made it home off the bus in one piece! (pictures are coming don't worry)
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Fridays Fave Five
Posted by Abby at 10:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
These were good ones! Thanks Regan for reminding Mommy! Can't wait to see her gingerbread house!
Post a Comment