CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 8, 2008

Rainbows and little girl's wisdom



One day Regan and I were shopping for a new swimsuit and she picked one with rainbows on it. She was standing looking at herself in the dressing room mirror and said I love rainbows! There was a woman behind who her who was obviously a different life style choice (very snarky tone implying the homosexual reference) and she said I love rainbows too and what they stand for. Regan smiled and said yeah me too I love that they remind me of God's promise that he will never flood the world again. Isn't it beautiful? I just smiled at her and the lady standing behind us and I said yes it is beautiful!

4 comments:

Nana-Judy said...

"And a little child shall lead them..." Sometimes it is just great to let the wisdom of a child speak for itself!!
Thanks for sharing. Great post!

Anonymous said...

Great job on teaching her MOM!!

Christina said...

That is a really nice story!

April said...

She is a beautiful girl for believing and thinking the way she does! =)