CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Wizard of Oz





I went as one of the parent helpers on a field trip with Regan's class to Seattle to see the Wizard of Oz play. It was a wonderful play and I got blessed with a group of the sweetest girls! This little girl sitting next to Regan is her best friend Delayla. She is a sweetie!!

6 comments:

Mandy said...

She is such a fun little girl

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you were able to go. Love Regan's sweater/hoodie. It looks so warm and cozy.

April said...

How fun! I would love to see this play!

ChefDruck said...

Sounds like a wonderful event. So glad you go to go!

Barb J. said...

We homeschool now, but I always enjoyed going on field trips with my son. Looks like you'll had a great time. Thanks for entering my giveaway!

Liz said...

I am happy you both got to go and have a fun time. Regan always looks so happy.