
We bought this for my brother in law Ryan. I think it is hilarious and love that it comes WITH the bag of marshmallows! It is a marshmallow shooter. I can see him getting a kick out of it!Also found this extremely fun item for hubby. It is a chocolate milk tornado. You put all the ingredients in the glass and then push the button on bottom. A tornado action mixes to make your glass of chocolate milk. Fun huh?!
Can you tell I love to shop for gifts? It's so much fun! As my dad says I should be a professional shopper or something. Too bad I can't get paid to do it....wait maybe I should start a blog with my sister, who is really good with numbers, on shopping deals......what a great idea! ;)
PS don't worry neither of these guys stop by here so this won't give away their Christmas surprise ;)
So share with me some of your fun Christmas finds.....
Saturday, December 20, 2008
What is the best gift you bough this year?
Posted by Abby at 5:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I love these gifts - what great ideas. My son loves chocolate milk and would get such a kick out of the tornado. Maybe I can find it at our Linen's and Things going out of business sale.
I can't think of a gift I love! I think all the things I got for everyone they will love though. Well, I hope at least!
Post a Comment