Above is a picture of Jordan needing to get out the door to a band concert. He hates to be late and this is him trying to tell me to put the camera down and get out the door to his concert. This is probably the same face he would make if he knew I had posted this picture. he he evil laugh...he deserves it after the chore he just gave me!
Friday, March 27, 2009
Answer to the mystery wrinkled white mess
Above is a picture of Jordan needing to get out the door to a band concert. He hates to be late and this is him trying to tell me to put the camera down and get out the door to his concert. This is probably the same face he would make if he knew I had posted this picture. he he evil laugh...he deserves it after the chore he just gave me!
Posted by Abby at 7:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I KNEW it!
you are so mean to that poor child. :O) "Would you please just leave!!!" I'll never stop laughing at that!
Post a Comment