Hello everyone I wanted to ask for your help in my fundraising. My church group is participating in the 30 hour famine an event that benefits World Vision. They in turn take the money to help feed and care for impoverished children around the world. The event has participants fast for 30 hours to try and understand what its like for impoverished children to go through day after day. If it helps donations are tax deductible. Any donation is greatly appreciated. If you would like to donate post your email address in the comments and I will send you a donation email. If you don't feel comfortable posting it I understand.
**posted by our 16 year old son Jordan
**posted by our 16 year old son Jordan



2 comments:
Please send me the info.
vdruckman at hotmail dot com
I can't imagine going hungry for 30 hours, but I can donate!
Your Mom has my addy. Please send the info. When is your group planning to do this? Let me know so I can be praying for all of you.
Post a Comment