CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 16, 2009

Papa Murphys

As I am waiting my turn to order my pizza for dinner tonight. Yep lazy rainy pizza night at the Meyer house anywhooo here is the conversation going on with the Papa Murphy's employee and man ordering pizza:

Man: What are your guysis (yes this is how he said it not a typo) special tonight?

PME: Well we have a Family style Pepperoni pizza for $8.99.

Man: Huh?

(okay at this point I will save you the suffering I had to endure of having this repeated 5 times)

Man: Okay I want the Pepperoni for $8.99 'cept I want to add three other toppings.

PME: I don't think I can give it to you for that price if you add three other toppings.

Man: Well that is what I want. I want to pay $8.99 and get that there pepperoni pizza with three other toppings.


Okay I gotta know are there really people in the world this dense? This was painful to just stand there and have to listen to! Or does this really work to get the pizza you want and negotiate your price. In the end this poor kid was the only one working there taking orders, money, and making pizzas. I think he ended up giving it to him so he could move along the line. Oye who knew it does work...

8 comments:

Dawn said...

oh that is what sucks. Now that dude will always expect to just get what he wants. But I can't blame the kid, Im sure he just wanted to get rid of him so the rest of you guysis could get your pizza.

:)

we eat a lot of PM's down here too.

Mandy said...

That is just rude!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like some SEARS stories I've been blessed with. And yes people are really that stupid! :O)

April said...

That would be very painful and annoying to listen to...I guess he does have a good gig going though.

Michelle J said...

I have actually met people like him! He is what I call a consumer bully. If he doesn't get what he wants he will just end up making a scene in the pizza shop/store. Even though it's not right to give into his demands it saves the other customers and store the embarrassment of having to deal with him.

tiarastantrums said...

should have bopped his head!

Tosh said...

The new papa murphys has a real pervert working there. My 16 year old daughter was approached outside the store by an employee named Andrew and offered free pizza for sex. Cant beleive they would hire some one with this attitude view his my space profile at the following http://www.myspace.com/280840217

Tosh said...

Sorry new store in Herriman UT