CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Five Faves

Okay I thought it would be fun to do a top five list so here goes

My top five movie moments (in no particular order)

-I absolutely love movies that break into a great musical moment such as this scene in the movie My Best Friend's Wedding. This makes me crack up every time!!

-Or how about this one from 13 going on 30? Don't you just love it?

-Dirty dancing infamous Nobody puts Baby in the Corner scene. Okay this is just a classic that couldn't be missed.

-I think Mandy I spent one whole summer watching Grease I and Grease II every single day. We both absolutely adored these movies. Who knows this may have been when our love for musicals started? It's so hard to choose but this may be my favorite from the Grease movies.

-This one seems to be fresh in my mind since I just watched it this weekend with my girls but I have always had a soft spot for orphan Annie! The 1982 version of this movie will always be the one I prefer. I still remember my mom taking me to see this and just full of movie happiness!

Okay that's my top five hmmm I should have said my top five musical movie moments maybe next time I will do other kinds of movies ;)

7 comments:

Dawn said...

I love all those movies. Well except Annie. I've never seen it and it may be one of those that I should have caught when I was young. Not sure I will appreciate it now. But maybe someday I will watch it.

I loved Grease 2....I wanna cool cool cool cool rider.

Thanks for sharing. I look forward to reading more.

April said...

I absolutely love Grease 2 also!! And I put some miles on our VHS tape of Dirty Dancing...loved Patrick Swayzee!!!!

Mandy said...

I prefer Grease 1. I am a list girl so I look forward reading more of your fave's!!! However I recently watched an old Michelle Phieffer movie and said to Gary I feel like she is going to break out in song, b/c her character was so similar to the one in Grease 2.

tiarastantrums said...

okay I bought Annie (the old one - the same as you like) for my daughter b/c I wanted her to love it as much as I do - she totally did not!!!!!!!! I was so bummed!!!!!!

tiarastantrums said...

although - I just bought her Little Shop of Horrors and SHE LOVES that movie - go figure!

Dawn said...

Just had to comment that i'm watching my best friends wedding right now and they are singing that song right now at dinner. I love it!

Abby said...

I can't help but watch each of these movies every time they come on!