CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Five Faves

Top five of my eclectic faves, a little of this a little of that. . .

-Princess Bride inconceivable
. My husband and I too this day say the phrase from this movie "I do not think that word means what you think it means." Love it!

-Pretty Woman, although this movie is not one of my faves. This song makes me sappy as the words if you listen to them were exactly the words to my situation when I fell for my hubby. I was not looking for any kind of a relationship but I couldn't deny he was my Mr. Right...girly sigh ;)

-Shawshank Redemption. I can't put my finger on what it is about this movie but I just could watch it over and over. Maybe it is the classic underdog story? I'm not sure but it is the perfect cast and just so well done!

-Family Stone. I went to see this one with a bunch of girlfriends. This was one that I actually laughed out loud so loud I surprised myself! My favorite line You have a freak flag you just don't fly it. HILARIOUS!!

-Pearl Harbor.This was an incredible love story and actually broke my heart more for the tragedy of what happened to all those there that day.

1 comments:

April said...

The bottom two are a couple of my faves too! Love the Family Stone and Pearl Harbor!!

Love the favorite lists....I might have to do a movie one myself...;)