I love to see before and after shots. Man was Erin just the cutest thing at that age or what?! And as usual...Love Regan's smile!
wow they have changed. Thx for sharing.
I see a pattern here...you like the girls to match don't you? :-) They look very pretty!
Awwww...look how little they are! It is so fun to look back. There is nothing like little girls in pretty dresses...=)
LOVE the dresses!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love to see before and after shots. Man was Erin just the cutest thing at that age or what?! And as usual...Love Regan's smile!
wow they have changed. Thx for sharing.
I see a pattern here...you like the girls to match don't you? :-) They look very pretty!
Awwww...look how little they are! It is so fun to look back. There is nothing like little girls in pretty dresses...=)
LOVE the dresses!!
Post a Comment