CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Snowy Owls by Regan Meyer

My Report is about snow owls. Snowy owls are the heaviest, most powerful owls in all of North America. Their feathers are white, like snow white, and that's why they're called "snowy owls." Their eyes are yellow. They are also called snowy owls because they live in snowy areas. It eats rats, mice, fish and big birds. It lays eggs. This owl is very active. This bird was used for the movie "Harry Potter" as Hedwig. I think Snow Owls are exciting because they don't seem nocturnal.

4 comments:

April said...

Awesome job, Regan!!!

Nana-Judy said...

Wonderful report. I would love to see a snowy owl. Have you seen them? Did they live in Alaska? Do they live in Washington?

Mandy said...

I think snowy owls are so pretty.

Anonymous said...

AH HA!! Now I know why she chose Snowy Owls....Harry Potter Nut!!! :O) Great Job Regan!