CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 13, 2009

Her Majesty


My latest conversation with Erin:

We were painting out nails and Erin and I had the most interesting conversation.

Erin: Were Jordan, Regan, and me all born on the same day?

Me: No you know that Jordan first, then Regan and then you.

Erin: Your fun you know that mommy?

Me: Awww thanks Erin your fun too.

Erin: Is being a mommy fun because your the boss applesauce?

Me: Laughing uhhh that's part of it but there is much more to it. I love you guys your fun! You will understand when you are a mommy some day.

Erin: I am not going to be a mommy.

Me: Oh? Really? I didn't know that why not?

Erin: Because I am going to be a princess.

Me: Really?

Erin: But don't worry mommy I will still love you when I am a princess.

Me: I'm so relieved. So what kind of princess are you going to be?

Erin: I don't know yet but I will live in my kingdom and be a princess for a whole year!

Me: Can I come visit you?

Erin: I'm not sure I will have to ask.

Me: Okie dokie after you are a princess will you be a mommy then?

Erin: I think I might be too tired.

Ohhh the rough life she leads.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Love how kids minds work...

April said...

oh, how I love that she said she woudl be too tired to be a mom!

tiarastantrums said...

precious - and I love the Boss Applesauce - I'm totally stealing that!