*****just a quick update Erin is better today, yippee!
So our house has been a home full of sickness for a while now. This site is one that I have seen often following behind Jordan as his nose seems to be an unending faucet.
So our house has been a home full of sickness for a while now. This site is one that I have seen often following behind Jordan as his nose seems to be an unending faucet.

Then Christian picked up a horrible cough that I thought would knock me right out of our bed. Thank goodness it ended after about a week.
Today our baby Erin has a fever that just doesn't seem to want to go away. I woke up to her throwing up in my doorway to my bedroom. Poor baby!
Today our baby Erin has a fever that just doesn't seem to want to go away. I woke up to her throwing up in my doorway to my bedroom. Poor baby!


4 comments:
That picture is so pitiful! :O( I hope you all get well fast.
So sad! That towering pile of kleenexes made me want to wash my hands.
We've been sick here too - the buzz of the nebulizer is nearly constant.
Feel better!
who picked up all those used kleenex's? YUCK! Glad Erin is feeling better!
Man that is a lot of Kleenex!! Oh poor Erin! I sympathize with the tired of being sick theme, we have all had it in our household at some form.
Post a Comment