Regan made a Reading Corner in her bedroom for both her and Erin. Don't you just love it? Doesn't it look like a great place to snuggle in and read. Her sign is my favorite part!
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Reading Conner
Posted by Abby at 1:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Love it!! She probably didn't mean for the curve of her 'r' to bend over quite that much!! Love the idea for a 'reading corner', too.
Very creative! Yes it looks like a great place to snuggle and enjoy a good book.
how weird. I thought I commented on this one already? My kids do something similar to this and it drives me batty, I know let it go, but do they really have to drag everything out??? I should just be happy they are "using their imagination" but doesn't imagination mean use less objects? Okay I am dropping it...I do like the sign though!
Get over it Mandy she is only 9! Erin, you did a great job.
I wanna come check it out!
Post a Comment