CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Advice day - subject for today CHIN BURN



Jordan seem to be having some real issues with his chin strap leaving a burn mark similar to carpet burn on his chin and one game even taking a gash of skin and leaving a cut. Any suggestions?

By the way that is him getting a drink of water ... is he cute or what? I asked this of Christian he shrugged his shoulders and mumbled -a mother's love ;)

4 comments:

Mandy said...

A bandaid?

Liz said...

I think he may need to pad his chin strap. So it doesn't rub his chin so much. Jordan does look good in his uniform .

Danyele Easterhaus said...

ok...i have girls. i am no help on the football front. love the shot though!

can you treat it like diaper rash??? put somethign soft on the strap and use ointment like triple antibiotic? who knows. i wouldn't listen to me...i have no idea!

Lori said...

Sorry, I have no advice but he sure is a cutie:)