I got tagged today so here are my answers:
First let me explain that I am doing online schooling so my book is my Human Growth and Development book which I feel like I eat sleep and breath lately.
If you get a busy signal, however, you must decide how to retain the number for a longer period of time, perhaps by transferring it to your knowledge base.
I know I'm thinking the same thing when I read that. Okay let me read that one more time what the heck is that saying? Do you see now why I feel like my life is reading this text?
{Here are the rules: Grab the nearest book. Open the book to page 56. Find the fifth sentence. Post the text of the next two to five sentences in your journal/blog along with these instructions. Don't dig for your favorite book, the cool book, or the intellectual one: pick the CLOSEST. Tag other peeps to do the same.}
Anyone that wants to play along feel free to ...consider yourself tagged
Here is the other 7 facts about me
1. I am a very detail oriented person almost anal about it (just ask Mandy I have things scheduled all the way into March for Steals and Deals!)
2. I love Yoga and dream some day of not being the chubby girl in my class
3. My favorite store is Walgreens
4. I love the smell of Baby Magic
5. I am addicted to Peanut Butter
6. I love the color peach but it doesn't love me back (I have way to fair a complexion for the color)
7. I am almost done with my Christmas shopping!


3 comments:
i am anal too! i guess we are soul sistas!
You're almost done with you're Christmas shopping? Wow. That's organized.
Dang, girl I thought I was doing good by having 4 presents bought! I so want to try Yoga! That is on my list of classes I want to do...along with a photography class.
Post a Comment