CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

If you don't see any posts for a while


this right here is the culprit! This online schooling is a bit more time consuming that I thought it would be. I have the hardest time really concentrating and studying with every 2 minutes ummm mommy can I have an apple....2 minutes later mommy can you cut the apple into little slices....2 minutes later mommy can did you know I found a leaf on my shoe....2 minutes later mommy do you think it's going to rain
You get the idea. I'm thinking I may be able to get a little more done next year when their in school all day every day. Until then sorry I gotta go slice an apple.....

8 comments:

ChefDruck said...

I'm signed up for 2 online classes right now and it's brutal!

Anonymous said...

I'll keep checking to see if you just so happen to post some day. I'm sad though!! I know you are so so busy so I guess you are off the hook. :O)

Danyele Easterhaus said...

wow...i just got a headache thinking about all that reading! yikes. good luck with school...and thanks for your adoption smiles!

April said...

That would be tough! I remember when I decided to go back to College I was working full time swingshift and taking classes during the day. It was a lot, but that was before Hunter...that would be a much bigger distraction...;)

Lori said...

Good for you for taking classes!! Good luck!!

C said...

Oh wow, I was laughing so hard, the whole every two minutes, mom, mom, mom, SO true!!! I wish you the best with your schooling, that is awesome! And thank you for the congrats :)

Alexa said...

I can understand. Sometimes, I think on-line classes are more work than an actual on-site class. I did a lot of my work this last summer on my on-line class after the kids went to bed. I had many all nighters! Good luck!

Mandy said...

Man Abby, that does NOT look organized. Jeesh.