CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Pause for a bragging mom moment....

Jordan scored TWO touch downs at their game on Monday night! That boy better get a sticker for his helmet at the Thursday night dinner!! I'm so bummed I won't be there to see it....parent teacher conferences uggh!

4 comments:

Liz said...

WAY TO GOOOOOOOOOO=JORDAN !!!!!!!!
I am sure he will get a football sticker for his helmet.... Keep up the good workkkkk.

Mandy said...

That is awesome. I told Gary and he was really happy for Jordan, asking questions I couldn't answer like what position does he play, how far did he run, etc.... Needless to say we are both super excited for him!

Gramps said...

I will get good mileage telling people on my route about that. Good job Jordan, your hard work had paid off.

April said...

Brag away!! I would be doing it too...that is awesome!