CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Sweet daddy cont....




Obviously these pictures were taken a couple years ago but I still love them. Notice Regan is missing a tooth and this is a different bed than she sleeps in now, but I love that it still shows her SILLY personality!

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Wow, a couple years ago and Christian is wearing the same shirt. YOu need to take him shopping! :-)

Danyele Easterhaus said...

i am giddy with the grins on ur daughters face!

Anonymous said...

Mandy you nut...I would think they were both taken on the same day making them both older pictures. Look how young Erin is and how short her hair is. :O)

Mandy said...

Honestly, this is how I remember Erin so when I think of her she looks like that pic, not aging, always the same, you know when you don't see someone for awhile you always think they will look the same and then, wow! So I don't see Erin looking young! But, yeah, Abby told me it was the same day, blush, that cracked me up! I honestly thought it was present/past, and thought boy does he need some more shirts, or what a coincedence! sp? I had a good laugh over that one.

Danyele Easterhaus said...

there's a little something on my blog for you today!