CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Erin's day at the pumpkin patch with daddy








Erin had a her first field trip this week to the a local pumpkin patch with her kindergarten class. Since it was a homework/test day for my online schooling and daddy had the day off school guess who got to go with Erin? Daddy! She was thrilled to have daddy all to herself and had a great time showing him!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

That's great. I am laughing as the first pic of Erin walking with a friend in the field, a back shot, a shot that you love, Christian took. He knows you well! :-)

Nana-Judy said...

Hooray! I think MORE Daddies should take these field trips. One or two of the times I went with my kids there was a Dad along. There is something about that male 'presnce'... And I think a lot of Daddy's don't know they are missing such precious times with their kids, too! Looks like Erin had a good time.