CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Apparently Jordan has a new nickname....


On Thursday nights we have a family dinner with Jordan's football team each week. First we eat then they give out awards for the past game on who made great plays and the boys each get stickers to wear on their helmets to show everyone their achievements. These stickers are pretty big deal at his school! Anway as I previously stated in the last post Jordan scored two touchdowns last week so we have been waiting (im)patiently for him to finally get his turn at the stickers and were pumped and excited to see him get his awards tonight. So the coach goes up there and said and this player scored TWO touchdowns for us this week come on up here....LIGHTNING Meyer!
Can I just say I love it?!!
By the way more info for those of you that want to know. Jordan is a running back and I asked him how many yards he ran to score his touchdowns. The first 10 yards the second 35!!
{Proud mama}

5 comments:

Julie H said...

Awww that's great! Congrats to Jordan!!

Mandy said...

That is awesome.

Anonymous said...

Great job Jordan!! Chris is really impressed with you especially with your 35 yards. He said he doesn't think he could run 35 yards and that he would die! Like I said Great big pat on the back from Chris(me too)!

Honey Mommy said...

Go speedy go!

April said...

I love it too! Way to go Jordan!!