Erin and I crafted today. I so enjoy one on one time with my kids! I saw this idea on another blog and thought I need to try this! So Erin and I glittered some pumpkins. Didn't they turn out pretty?! The only thing is one of the reasons I rarely work with glitter is THE MESS! Erin was so sweet when we were done she got the broom out and started sweeping. I looked up and said Erin what are you doing. She says this stuff is EVERYWHERE! She picked up the broom and said Oh mom it just made the broom all shiney. She then got out my swiffer. I told her Erin it's okay mommy will clean it up later. She said so sweetly but mommy I really want to clean it up for you! I let her clean up what she could and told her not to worry. Let's just say my house is very sparkly right now ;)
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Oh wow they really did turn out super cute! i love them. maybe next year...:O)
Whats a little sparkle when she was so HAPPY to help you?The sparkles will just be little reminders of the love and precious time you got to spend together! Well, that is MY phiosophy! and I'm sticking to it! Heehee
Your pumpkins look so lovely!
They really did turn out nice.
What a great idea!!! We have been so busy that we haven't done anything with our pumpkins. I thik we will give this a try this weekend.
I love crafts!! Those are soooo cute!
What did you use to get the glitter to stick? They look great.
Post a Comment