CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Ornaments


We have a tradition every year in our house that every child gets a new ornament to add to the tree this year. I was excited about the ones for this year so thought I would share. The football one is for Jordan of course. Grandma Meyer found it at a little shop and it was red and white. I fixed it up and added his number. I had Kathy from Bedknobs and Broomsticks that will be one of our future Steals and Deals features make up these ones of the girls. Aren't they cute?

6 comments:

Mandy said...

Okay, where to start? First great job fixing up the football player! Secondly, boy are you on a ball! I thought I was doing good preparing for Sam's bday already!

Honey Mommy said...

I like to get the boys a new ornament each year too! I wonder what I will find this year...

April said...

Great idea for Jordan and I love those little girls! We get an ornament for Hunter every year too. I try to get something that he is into for that year. I was thinking this year either pirates, batman or spiderman.

As kids, Terry and I recieved ornaments every year from my parents and grandma. It is so much fun when I get the ornaments out for the tree to see all my old ones.

Scribbit said...

Too cute--you have a good eye for that. My sister has that same tradition.

ChefDruck said...

we like to do that too! The dolls are adorable.

Anonymous said...

How funny that so many people do that same thing. We do as well...we get the kids Halmark ornaments every year and tell them on Christmas eve that they can open one gift. We always make them open the ornament. Jacob has finally figured this out...nuts huh. The ornaments look great!