Good pics! It is hard to get good pics in this type of situations sometimes. So, have you taken him to the dentist yet? Sometimes they can "build it up" to look natural again; but, if it is too badly damaged, they can also 'cap' it. Kris chipped off his front teeth when we were camping one time. You can't tell it now!
4 comments:
Pre-chip tooth was funny. Everything is before or after the tooth, so funny.
Good pics! It is hard to get good pics in this type of situations sometimes.
So, have you taken him to the dentist yet? Sometimes they can "build it up" to look natural again; but, if it is too badly damaged, they can also 'cap' it. Kris chipped off his front teeth when we were camping one time. You can't tell it now!
I always wished I learned to play the french horn. It's such a beautiful sound. How goes the tooth battle?
I got the tooth filled this morning and it looks great. When he gets home from school today I will take a post chipped tooth filling pic ;)
Post a Comment