Awesome pictures! I love that you wore the hat!
We love the Pumpkin patch too! We wanted to go visit the Rolofs, but it is just too far. It's closer to you though...
I do enjoy this time of year and happy you all go out and enjoyed it also.
So many pumpkins too choose from!! Looks like fun!
Okay, that looks like fun! I didn't know pumpkins attract moose. Learn something new every day blogging!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Awesome pictures! I love that you wore the hat!
We love the Pumpkin patch too! We wanted to go visit the Rolofs, but it is just too far. It's closer to you though...
I do enjoy this time of year and happy you all go out and enjoyed it also.
I do enjoy this time of year and happy you all go out and enjoyed it also.
So many pumpkins too choose from!! Looks like fun!
Okay, that looks like fun! I didn't know pumpkins attract moose. Learn something new every day blogging!
Post a Comment