I think you actually like this photo because it shows how thin you are! I'm onto you... :-)
Wow! If looks could kill I would be at least mamed after seeing that picture. You look angry! (but still beautiful)
Look how thin your face is!!
You look great! I love your house, BTW.
I think guy's don't look or wait for that perfect picture...they just snap. =) I love your house too!
You are too cute! I wish my "silly" pictures looked as good as yours:)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I think you actually like this photo because it shows how thin you are! I'm onto you... :-)
Wow! If looks could kill I would be at least mamed after seeing that picture. You look angry! (but still beautiful)
Look how thin your face is!!
You look great! I love your house, BTW.
I think guy's don't look or wait for that perfect picture...they just snap. =) I love your house too!
You are too cute! I wish my "silly" pictures looked as good as yours:)
Post a Comment