Abby, don't worry about the dishes. I think they are cute and I will probably tell Kirk about them. Stacy collects penguins and he usually gets her somethign "penguin" for Christmas.There were some other penguin things on the site,too.
BTW Our dog loves to play in the leaves! We put him outside on a cable and it 'sweeps' across the leaves in the yard and 'piles' them in the middle of the circle he makes on the cable. Then he runs through them and scatters them again.
6 comments:
This is one of my favorite childhood memory's. My kids love it too but Sam said, "I don't want to rake them up!" Surprised?
Love the leaves!!!!
:)
Holly
Abby, don't worry about the dishes. I think they are cute and I will probably tell Kirk about them. Stacy collects penguins and he usually gets her somethign "penguin" for Christmas.There were some other penguin things on the site,too.
BTW Our dog loves to play in the leaves! We put him outside on a cable and it 'sweeps' across the leaves in the yard and 'piles' them in the middle of the circle he makes on the cable. Then he runs through them and scatters them again.
I love pictures of the leaves, they are so colorful. That is so funny that they had a ledge to jump off.
Great action shot of Regan!
You really captured that moment of flight! Great pics!
Post a Comment