those are great pictures!! Love them!
Last pic is a framer.
He learned from the best!
Regarding to your ? on my blog, I don't know what she was holding? I have looked at that pic several times, a shinguard, a shoe??? Don't know, but it does not belong to Nathan.
Oh you said it. What a sweet post!
Oh, Abby!! The last picture is breathtaking and sums it up perfectly! What a sweet post!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
those are great pictures!! Love them!
Last pic is a framer.
He learned from the best!
Regarding to your ? on my blog, I don't know what she was holding? I have looked at that pic several times, a shinguard, a shoe??? Don't know, but it does not belong to Nathan.
Oh you said it. What a sweet post!
Oh, Abby!! The last picture is breathtaking and sums it up perfectly! What a sweet post!
Post a Comment