CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Mom is a big ole meany ;)














So I decided I REALLY didn't feel like sticking my hands in those pumpkins this year and digging out that disgusting pumpkin goo. So I told the girls that if they wanted to make a jack-o-lantern they were going to have to
enjoy the full experience and dig it out themselves. So let me tell you Regan did an excellent job of digging out those guts and with very little help from mommy she also did a great job cutting her jack-o-lantern. Erin well.....decided that painting was more her thing ;)

7 comments:

Mandy said...

Yeah, Sam just mentioned this to me, he WAS NOT going to touch the gooey stuff, and then I told him afterwards we were going to have a pumpkin seed spitting contest and he was so disgusted! I was laughing so hard!

Anonymous said...

You are such a meany! No, Chris and I wouldn't touch Mad's either and told her she had to do it. I'll have pics of the three of them when I can finally get through all pics from my mom and dad's visit.

Nana-Judy said...

Good job, girls! Isn't it scary the first time you let them use a knife like that!I still don't know how I let them do it the first time.

Abby said...

I was very scared and there was a lot of here let me help and grabbing it before it jerked into her face with the end of her hand or worse yet the pointy into the hand holding the pumpkin! She really did do a very good job and was very careful and proud of herself!

April said...

I can't blame you. That is not a fun job and once they are able to dig that gunk out on their own, might as well let them get that experience....;)

Claremont First Ward said...

Smart girl. Very smart. :)

Lori said...

What fun! They did a great job! I love digging that stuff out.