CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Mom what's the big deal?


Jordan came home from all night lock in youth event at church and got in the car and said Mom something happened last night. I turned to look at and said What? Oh MY GOSH JORDAN! His response Mom don't make such a big deal about it! Its just a chipped tooth.
This is the best picture he would let me take.
Mom is NOT happy!

10 comments:

Mandy said...

I don't like that either! I am sure I will have get my day(s) of chipped teeth too with two boys! Hmmm, I just thought of this, like son like mom! :-)

Abby said...

Yeah Yeah yeah I guess I should be thanking you that mine isn't as bad as his ;)

Gramps said...

Just think....if you could have hit it a little more squarely, you could look just like gramps. : )

Anonymous said...

This reminds me of the time I went to a lock in at Dustin's church and we were playing some game in the dark where you had to tap someone on the shoulder or something. Justin S grabbed Kirk's arm or something like that and it startled Kirk and he pulled his arm back and broke Justin's nose. It was horrible! Justin had to have surgery and everthing.
I hope Jordan isn't hurting! And over the weekend too. Fake tooth for you Jordan!!

Danyele Easterhaus said...

ok, i'm always the youth leader when this stuff happens, btw! i'm the one that is ssooooo gla du signed a medical release. crazy. and i have to say, "ouch"!!!

Ruth said...

Yikes! I bet that was not fun.

April said...

Oh my I would not be happy either...

Liz said...

I am sure this hurts a lot and Jordan isn't happy about it.
At least he is taking it well. I know it doesn't make me happy to see him like that either. I hope you get it fixed today.

Lori said...

Poor kid. I would hate to have too fill that in my mouth until I got it fixed.

Honey Mommy said...

No fun!
That happened to my sister, and she had to get a cap put on her front tooth.