Sunday, January 4, 2009
Love of my life
I can't even imagine a better fit for me than my husband. We balance each other out so well. He is a great dad, a great provider, and allows me to obtain my dreams such as staying home and caring for our children. Also has encouraged me to finish up my education. I am not sure I would have pursued it without the kick in the rear I needed from him. He makes me laugh all the time and just makes me happy in general. We have now been married for 12 years and our story is just beginning. . .
Posted by Abby at 4:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Happy Anniversary ya big sap! :O) You know I love ya! :O)
Congratulations! May you have many blessed years together!
Happy Anniversary! I'm glad you found such a good fit!
Happy Anniversary - it was just mine as well!
Post a Comment