Okay so let's admit it we all got the DVR thinking awesome now I don't have to worry about did I remember to set the VCR (do any of you still have one of those) to record my favorite show. It is the greatest invention. Well continuing with my discussion from last week of new technologies. Did any of you guess the new battle would be trying to make sure you had enough memory left in your DVR after your children's recordings to actually watch any of your own shows?
Jordan has his share of memory filled with the unusual humor of the Monty Pythons, Simpsons, and get this Home Improvement. (hey I can live with those choices)
Regan I think is the one that has claimed the majority of our memory. Mainly because when she chooses to record a show she doesn't just pick one show she wants the entire series and she wants reruns too! So our DVR is currently full of episodes of Jon & Kate plus eight and many MANY episodes of her new favorite show The Upside Down show pictured below. This show is like a train wreck you don't want to watch but you can't stop. I double dog dare you to try!
Anyway coming around to my point. Am I the only one that spends most of their time with the remote trying to sneakily delete their children's shows so they can have room in the dvr memory for a couple of their own?
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
What is on your DVR?
Posted by Abby at 9:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
How funny! We don't have DVR so I don't really have this problem. Jacob is also in love with Home Improvement! Funny how they are alike in some ways huh?!
We have had our TIVO for a year now and I can say it is definitely worth the money. And yes, Hunter's shows are mostly on there. The problem with Hunter's stuff is he likes to watch it over and over and the stuff Matt and I TIVO we watch and delete right away. I love being able to watch things on my schedule instead of the T.V.'s schedule.
HAH -
wow wow wubbzy
Goosebumps
One Tree Hill
Burn Notice
Post a Comment