CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Regan's new favorite pass time



Regan is so involved in the world of Harry Potter right now. Her favorite pass time is crawling up at the end of my bed as I do my work and reading yet another one of Harry's adventures. She asked me the other day is there really anyone named Harry? Who would name their baby that? I had to explain to her in British culture that is a very popular name. We then began a lengthy discussion of names that are popular in every culture she has ever thought of. . .

4 comments:

Scribbit said...

We just finished reading the Hobbit together and I've been trying to find another good read-aloud book. We love the HP series and need something else as engaging

April said...

It is so sweet that even though you guys aren't talking she still wants to share the space with you...=)

Mandy said...

I love the name Harry! I actually wanted to name one of the boys that! Allison Beard named her baby that.

Anonymous said...

I love that she is so in love with these books. I will be so sad for her when the series is over. I know I was sad! I can't wait to see what she reads next. We've put our Harry reading on hold until we finish reading the first Sister's Grimm book together as a family.