Happy Birthday Terry!
Today is my cousin Terry's birthday. I hope you have a good one! I sure wish I had a cute picture here of you when you are a little guy with that mischievous smile and spark in his eye...and a mullet! ;)
Alexa have Tytus and Tatum sing to their daddy and give him a hug from us all!
Today is my cousin Terry's birthday. I hope you have a good one! I sure wish I had a cute picture here of you when you are a little guy with that mischievous smile and spark in his eye...and a mullet! ;)
Alexa have Tytus and Tatum sing to their daddy and give him a hug from us all!


2 comments:
Oh my! You had me laughing with the mullet...yep he had that and a rat tail...=)
The kids woke him up this morning singing to him. He had the day off to spend as he wanted.
Post a Comment