CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 12, 2009

We're leaving on a jet plane...


It is official we bought the plane tickets. We will be flying to Missouri to visit family over Spring break. For family that is reading this that is April 6th - 13th. Our plane will be coming in at about 5:00 and we will then go down south to visit hubbies side of the family until Wednesday evening and will drive up to see my side of the family the rest of the visit. We will then drive back down south for Easter services and fly out at 8:00 that evening. Even though it sounds jam packed (and it is, a lot of family to see in a short amount of time) we are all looking forward to it. Regan is already discussing sleeping arrangements. So ready or not Missouri here we come ;)

7 comments:

ChefDruck said...

So fun! So nice to have a trip to look forward to.

Nana-Judy said...

Hope we get a moment to say "Hi!" to all of you! I know you are looking forward to seeing loved ones again.

Mandy said...

Wow, you guys are on the ball! I will mark it on the calendar. Sounds like a lot of fun!

Lori said...

YEAH!! I have not checked your blog in weeks and today I did and saw that you are coming to Missouri. I am so excited! You made my day! I will make sure I make it to Sedalia to visit you all!

Anonymous said...

I wanna come!! Can I hop in your suitcase? :O( I am happy for you though!

April said...

Awww, going home to see family...there's nothing like it!

tiarastantrums said...

oh - yeah - so much fun!! I want to go somewhere - bu tit has to be very sunny!