CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Theater in Seattle



I took the girls this weekend to see the play Flat Stanley the Musical. It was a pretty cute show. I am not sure Erin is still old enough to sit through an entire show. Sitting for any length of time has never been her strong suite. It was only 45 minutes long and there was quite a bit of moaning and complaining coming from her seat, but when it was done she said she loved it? Go figure? Regan of course loved it as she always does anything that has music in it! I couldn't get both of them to smile at the same time so I thought I would share both pics.

When the show was over we walked a couple blocks down to Pike's Market place and got some lunch at this yummy spot. It was soooo cold we got our stuff and ran back to the car to warm up! Fun day in the city!

2 comments:

Scribbit said...

Sounds like a fun show

tiarastantrums said...

sounds like a great show and day!