I just started my new semester the other day. I am taking a Philosophy class. The first couple days is always just introduce yourself and tell a little about yourself...and memorize the syllabus. Anyway my Philosophy teacher asked us to tell a little about ourselves and end with what is our favorite pie. My thinking it is just to warm us up and make us feel comfortable-wrong.
She responded to each person's pie choice be telling them what their choice said about their personality. Did you know you could profile a person off their pie preference? So I bet you are wondering what she said about me...well my favorite is apple pie (you know the kind with the crumbly top and lots of caramel mmmm now I'm hungry!) Anyway she said that according to my choice I like things in order and I like to be in control. I'm thinking she is way off - stop laughing!
Here are some of her other assessments of my classmates
Key Lime Pie - likes to travel and experience foreign cultures
Strawberry Rhubarb - likes fashion and trendy things
Cherry - exotic choices in life and picks luxurious items
Raisian cream pie (I know I have never heard of such a disgusting concotion) - she said he was just weird ;)
Sunday, January 18, 2009
What kind of pie are you?
Posted by Abby at 3:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
When I read this title my answer was strawberry rhubarb before reading what it says about each one of us. Pretty funny.
Hey! I like all of those pies! I think there is something a little 'strange' about her 'philosophy'!!
Or could it be that all of us may demonstrate different 'personalities' at anytime, depending on the circumstance at that moment? Maybe our'basic' personality doesn't necessarily show up when we are choosing our PIE!!
Mine was Apple too, BUT warm with vanilla ice cream!! YUM!! Oh and she has you pegged!!!
Hilarious.........Russian cream pie.....just plain weird. I think my favorite is Pecan. I'm pretty sure that means I'm a glutton. :)
Good post! I love that she nailed you....that was pretty interesting how she opened the class. Mine would be pecan....mmmmm.
Post a Comment