I decided I would try out one of these weekly features. This one is from one of my favorite blogs to check out called Tiaras & Tantrums. She hosts a weekly What are you Wearing today section. So here goes
T shirt from Cover Wear $18.95
Jeans from TJ Max $19.95
and cute shoes you can't see Rocket Dogs from Famous Footwear on sale for $19!
You know I had to throw in a deal I found ;)
Also earrings that I love and will be talking about soon on Steals and Deals I won from A Gracious Plenty. So pretty!
(I apologize for the kids disgusting bathroom, I will be discussing this more at length in the next couple days, tomorrow is cleaning day)
Friday, January 9, 2009
What are you wearing today?
Posted by Abby at 11:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Very cute!!! And I don't think the bathroom looks disgusting at all!
you must always show the shoes~!
If my computer was not acting retarded I would have joined in on this and you would be laughing right now b/c I am wearing the exact same thing! No joke! (jeans-up)
AWESOME - I am so into Rocket Dog shoes - have a pair with pink skulls on them!!
Thanks for playing!!
Looking good lady!
fun to see a pic of you rather than the kids for once in a while!
Loved seeing you!
Post a Comment