I went shopping today to buy both Christian and Jordan new white dress shirts. They both really needed new ones. Christian b/c his just needed a replacement. Jordan b/c he has GROWN out of his! I was so surprised when I realized I was buying the same size for Christian as I was for Jordan!! When did this happen?!
So when I got home I had Jordan try his on and sure enough it fit. He twists his neck around and says yeah this is much better then my other ones (poor kid was wearing shirts too tight) then he says but this one is so stiff. Are you suppose to keep the cardboard piece under the collar. That boy cracks me up!!
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
My little guy is not so little any more!
Posted by Abby at 3:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I read the title as: my little guy "threw" up on me.
So as I reading your post I kept waiting for the punch line about throw up. Sorry!!
But yes they do grow up way too fast as I am now begining to realize.
Oh Jordan! how funny! :O)
I totally thought this was going to be about vomit too. So weird!
So sad that they grow up so quickly.
I wonder if my boys will ever get to be the same size?! They are 22 months apart, so it could happen!
I see you changed the title...
Post a Comment