CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Holidays are over

So Christian and I worked on taking down all the Christmas decorations today while the kids were in school. The house is looking...less festive, but cleaner! I know the kids will not be thrilled about it when they come home but it has to come down eventually right or we going to turn into the rednecks that leave it up all year b/c it's just easier ;). Hey it's seems to work for some of my neighbors.

Anyway my online classes don't start until next week. I was so excited about the kids getting back in school so I could have one day to myself. But can I tell you it is now 1:00 and now I have finished EVERYTHING on my to do list! It is amazing how much you get done without having to give someone a snack or referee a fight every two minutes...but I miss them ;). They will be home in three more hours. Let the chaos begin! Did I say that out loud? Nah I just typed it so chaos really won't ensue will it?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't seem to get motivated enough to take down the decorations. I didn't really put much up this year either. I think I'll wait for Chris to come home from Vegas.

April said...

I was on it this year. I took it down on the 27th. I normally don't like taking it down that early, but I had 4 days off and decided that with the time off work I better get it done. I felt the same way, I couldn't believe how clean it looked to. I am always a little sad to take down the Christmas decorations.

ChefDruck said...

Wow - so impressed that you are done with your entire list! I am never done with my list. never ever ever. What am I doing wrong?