I know many of you have seen the news and wondered how we are doing here. Don't worry we live on the very top of a hill and so far have remained dry. Thankfully all the rain seems to be slowing down the waters receding. I wanted to take a picture of some of the flooding for you. Wish I had done it yesterday as it was WAY worse yesterday. I am amazed it has gone down so significantly in one day! I will have to take a picture of the damage it has done to the road that leads up to our house. All the neighbors and I are writing a letter to the city to let them know they have got to do something or we will not be able to get to our houses without the road.
Sorry the pictures aren't the best all I had on my was my phone. The pictures are of a field where just a couple months ago they were full of pumpkins and now it looks like a lake! Yesterday the water was almost to the road and going over the road in some spots!
Saturday, January 10, 2009
We are staying a float
Posted by Abby at 11:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Jamie was just asking me a couple of days ago if you were affected by all of the flooding. Sorry Abby, I don't watch hardley any tv so I had no idea you were having this. What kind of friend am I huh?!? I'm glad you guys are ok!
That's good to hear. I am so thankful I have not had to deal personally with floods. We have had our share of weather trials but thankfully not that one.
Post a Comment