Erin has outgrown her snow pants so she had to wear mine. Bet you didn't know we wore the same size huh?
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Erin's snow pants
Posted by Abby at 6:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Erin has outgrown her snow pants so she had to wear mine. Bet you didn't know we wore the same size huh?
Posted by Abby at 6:00 PM
3 comments:
How funny! Do you guys still have snow? I know this pic was taken awhile back because you still had your tree up and you said you and Christian got it down, but I was just wondering if you still had snow.
I'm wondering if you have washed away??? Seriously, with all the snow you had and now all the rain...I'm sure there is flooding!?!?
Why is it I felt like singing the Hammer song once I saw her in those pants? ...Can't touch this... or Ice Ice Baby, maybe more appropriate to fit the weather.
Post a Comment