I attended Jordan's holiday band concert this evening. It was kind of funny to listen to all the holiday music in January, but their concert got postponed due to the snow here. It is so weird to move from Alaska and see a community that is literally paralyzed by a foot of snow!
It was very enjoyable though. They did a beautiful job!
(like the shot of the bald head I got?)
Friday, January 16, 2009
Jordan's holiday concert
Posted by Abby at 10:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
HA! Yes, the bald head makes the pictures:)
That poor guy! I bet he has no idea how bad he looks from behind. Steve had his holiday party tonight also postponed because of snow. Funny!
His comb over looked very nice though.
I sure do hope that guy is not a regular follower of my blog. If so Mister I sincerely apologize. I am sure you are doing your best at trying to cover up that bald spot by coming over with the hair you do have left over. It look really, um, nice ;)
Post a Comment