is AFTER they told me they cleaned the bathroom! Please tell me I am not the only one that sees this mess? All three of my children seem to be a bit blinded to clutter....
I tend to be happy if I don't see chunks of toothpaste all over the sink, toilet seat up, book lying on the floor next to toilet, and splatters of toothpaste and water on the mirror. They joy of boys having their own bathroom (or should I say the smells?).
5 comments:
I tend to be happy if I don't see chunks of toothpaste all over the sink, toilet seat up, book lying on the floor next to toilet, and splatters of toothpaste and water on the mirror. They joy of boys having their own bathroom (or should I say the smells?).
I'm SO with you--the other thing is "I've combed my hair!" when it's sticking straight up.
Oh that so wouldn't fly in my house. I have a really bad problem!! :O)Clutter and mess just really stress me out!
Look clean to me :)
oh - I'm still cleaning the bathroom for the kids - lucky you! I haven't seen those curlers since I was in high school!
Post a Comment