CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 4, 2008

Advice from the wise Jack Handy

If you ever accidentally drop your keys into a river of molten lava, let 'em go, because man, they're gone.

Remember him from Saturday night live? I think I might add some of his quotes on here occasionally. Lets see if my wise father can come up with a better piece of advice than this one?

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Thanks for the reminder. I needed that one!

Anonymous said...

oh Abby!! That sounds like a challenge! Are you up to it Gramps? You are going to regret that Abby! :O)
Karen

Gramps said...

I will see if I can come up with sumthin, but for now, "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving may not be for you."

Mandy said...

That's a good one. I think I will skip the skydiving just in case.