CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 18, 2008

Favorite childhood memory?


One of my most favorite childhood memories is of my mom taking me to go see the movie Annie. I REALLY wanted to see it and she took me by myself just me and her which was a rare occurence in our family. I was so excited when she told me to come over and get in the car and duck down so my brother and sister wouldn't see me leaving alone with her ;).

Share one of your favorite childhood memories in the comment section.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy you have good memories. It is hard sometimes to make them with just one child at a time.
Don't forget "Tomorrow" everything will be looking up Tomorrow. :)

Mandy said...

That was sweet Mom! Even though I didn't get to go... Just kidding! I have many happy memories usually they consist of playing in the field or climbing trees or just the summer days in the circle with all the kids. Weren't they great!

Anonymous said...

I love the memories I have of that summer we made a club house back in that old tree. I always wanted to use your "room" when you weren't there because you were so creative and made a little "bed". I loved all the summer memories!